Although initially designed to be solely a blogging platform, WordPress how grown to become one of the most popular content managing systems (CMS) currently available.
Easy to use, WordPress is a free, web-based software program which allows web designers to build and maintain a website with relative ease. Currently, WordPress is easily the most popular CMS available because of its ability to run fully customisable websites.
Available with a wide variety of tools (often referred to as plug-ins), users have the ability to customize/edit their website with a minimum of difficulty ensuring that web management couldn’t be much easier.
What Are The Advantages of WordPress?
The increase in popularity is indisputable but it is still always good to know exactly what advantages WordPress offers to its users.
Below we have identified 6 reasons we believe that you should strongly consider putting your trust in the WordPress platform for your website.
- Ease of Installation and Maintenance – WordPress can be easily installed onto a server and includes an excellent Content Management System that allows you to easily upload all your content without need to know HTML code that it used in static website. You can easily edit your site with the WordPress on-line administration panel.
- Highly Customisable – WordPress comes with a huge number of templates ensuring that the look of a website can easily be changed. You can also customise the templates to suit your needs.
- Highly interactive – WordPress by default includes a “comments” feature. This feature allows easy interaction with customers who can leave feedback and comments opening up lines of communication.
- Highly Flexible – The flexibility offered by WordPress is far more than offered by astatic website and provides a great place to include blogs, editorials, news, reviews etc. You can also categorise all your posts and maintain things in a more organized form.
- Search-Engine Friendly – What use is a brilliant website if no-one can find it?? Due to the clean coding and site structure utilised by WordPress websites, they are very popular with all search engines, including Google.
- Enhanced Security – WordPress websites are very difficult for hackers to infiltrate meaning that your website is far more likely to stay virus free when in WordPress form.
Footprint specialise in creating bespoke websites designed to help take your business to another level. If you’d like to speak to us regarding any of our services, give us a call on 01883 372488 or contact us via Facebook and we’ll be happy to talk you through your options.
Currently Browsing: 6 Reasons WordPress Could Be Perfect For Your Website