We live in a world where being a DIY expert can be hugely beneficial. Being able to repair your car or do repairs around the house can be time saving and perhaps even more importantly, money saving!
Whilst some tasks can comfortably be completed by people without huge amounts of experience, web design is not one of those tasks.
What Are The Characteristics of a Quality Website?
When it comes to web design, simplicity translates to efficiency. A simple website eliminates unnecessary elements in the code, design and content to promote easy navigation and faster loading times. However, it is rare that simplified usage has been achieved by simplified design.
Why Turn To A Professional?
Our team of professional web designers have the required skills set to plan, design and implement a site that meets your expectations. They ensure that it is compatible with multiple browsers, less glitchy and adaptable to different screen sizes. A good site also loads faster minimising inconvenience for visitors, thus enhancing user experience. Slow sites can lead to loss of business as prospective customers turn to other companies. It takes a few seconds for visitors to evaluate a site and decide to leave.
Why else should you turn to a professional?
- Improved search engine rankings – Good website layout and overall design, which incorporates key search engine optimisation (SEO) elements boosts rankings. Professional web designers implement crawlable link structures, incorporate keywords in menu buttons and more. These techniques are a sure-fire way to boost visibility and traffic.
- Saves time and boosts earnings – Hiring an experienced designer helps create beautiful, functional sites in addition to saving time and boosting income. Companies can focus on other business operational issues and let the designer handle development and site maintenance tasks. On the other hand, optimal site performance boosts the company’s bottom line by attracting new clients and improving customer service.
- Easy navigation creates a positive user experience – A good site is easy to navigate and does not confuse visitors by overloading the pages with visual elements. Font size also plays a crucial role in this regard. Smaller fonts that are barely visible undermine navigation and ultimately user experience. Professional web designers ensure that navigation is consistent on all pages.
Creating Responsive Designs
A website design solution with simplified code makes it easier to identify bugs that cause glitches. Use of definitions and CSS properties has the capacity to shorten stylesheets. Responsive design is another key aspect that enables sites to adapt to varying screen sizes.
It comes with several benefits, including:
- Easy maintenance
- Improved search engine optimisation
- Higher conversion rates
- Seamless user experience on all devices, including smart-phone, tablets and desktop
- Boosts sales on mobile devices
Footprint.co.uk offers professional web design services that can help you create a fully functional, custom website. Whether you want to maintain an existing site or create a new platform, we have the expertise to handle your project quickly and affordably.
We’d love to talk to you about your project and it’ll cost you nothing to have a chat. Why not give us a call on 01883 372488 or contact us via Facebook to see how we can help your business to create an online presence with our web design services that will help you leave your competition behind.