Street View, by Google Maps, offers a virtual representation of surroundings on Google Maps. Made from millions of panoramic images Street View’s content comes from two sources – Google and contributors. Through collective efforts, Google has now put the pieces in place to allow people from across the globe to virtually explore the world.
Did you know?
With the addition of 360-degree photography to their platform, businesses can now offer an insight into their premises and surroundings which previously would only have been available by actually visiting them in person.
Still not sure?
Businesses with search listings are:
- 94% more likely to be viewed as reputable
- More likely to be used than businesses without a listing.
- 29% more likely to motivate consumers to consider purchasing goods or services from them
Power of media-rich listings
- When searching for businesses, consumers use mapping products 44% of the time
- Listings with photos and a virtual tour are twice as likely to generate interest
- On average, 41% of these place searches result in an on-site visit
Publish a 360 virtual tour of your business
To deliver immersive, virtual experiences that inspire trust amongst your prospective customers before they even arrive, we offer a service designed to provide exceptional results.
As an experienced Street View contributor, we are ideally positioned to help you gain visibility quickly and easily.
Gaining visibility through Google Maps
Show up on Google when customers search, get your business on Maps and more.
- Improve your search visibility with your free Google My Business listing
- Connect with your customers with Google Posts and messaging
- Share photos, updates and offers to help engage with your audience
- See what is working with Google Insights and work on bringing repeat customers
If you would like to put your social media requirements in the hands of a company who will take it forward, please contact Footprint Web Design on Tel. No. 01883 372488 today.