SEO Sutton

Have you ever heard the 3 letters S-E-O before? SEO stands for Search Engine Optimisation and is all about implementing a variety of different techniques designed to maximise the online exposure of your business.

Our team of SEO experts will be able to implement an individually tailored SEO strategy designed to squeeze every drop of potential from your website.

How Can SEO Help You?

Still a little unsure whether SEO is right for you? Take a look at the stats below.

  • In 2013, there were approximately 2.2 trillion searches on Google across the globe.
  • This equates to roughly 5,922,000,000 (almost six billion) searches a day!
  • 89% of searches in the UK are made through the world’s number one search engine Google.

With such huge numbers of searches taking place every day, the importance of making sure that your keywords and terms appear in the Google rankings has never been greater.

Put Your Trust in Footprint

If you want to make sure that your business is found online, then you have certainly come to the right place. From our base in Sutton, Surrey, our services are tailored SEO Suttonto provide the best possible results for clients large and small.

Despite the fact that SEO is a constantly changing entity, the principles of what we try to achieve remain the same – We want to make sure that your business is found when any prospective clients search online for the products and services that you have available.

Finely Tuned SEO Strategy

The implementation of an SEO campaign will help the search engines to find your site when relevant searches are made online.

We take the time to fine-tune your online marketing strategy to target those specific keywords that will guide targeted web traffic to your website, not just information seekers, therefore ensuring the best possible chance of converting your visitor to a paying customer.

Is There a Right Time To Start SEO?

Optimising a website can take place at any time but we always advise that there is no better time than when the site is launched.

This gives us the best possible opportunity to create a significant level of awareness about your brand and because SEO is an on-going organic process, we often find that when people start, they never stop!

What is the share of PPC search compared to SEO / Natural search?

What about PPC (Pay Per Click)? There are many companies out there who will direct you straight towards a PPC campaign. Whilst this can offer short term results, the moment your Adwords account has no money left in it, your online visibility will vanish.

However, SEO Sutton is set up to provide long-lasting results that will offer exceptional ROI which will keep on generating online visitors long after your campaign has stopped.

Take a look at the stats below which back up our case.

  • Of all the online searches completed on Google by UK internet users, 94% of searches go to natural searches with only the remaining 6% of successful clicks going to paid search results.

Therefore, if you want to ensure long-lasting results, SEO offers a far more effective solution than a PPC campaign.

Area of Coverage

Our SEO services are available to clients based throughout all areas of Surrey including but not limited to Bletchingley, Caterham, Crawley, Crowhurst, Dorking, Dormansland, Epsom, Felbridge, Godalming, Godstone, Guildford, Horley, Leatherhead, Limpsfield, Limpsfield Chart, Lingfield, Merstham, Newchapel, Nutfield, Oxted, Purley, Redhill, Sutton, Tadworth, Tanbridge, Warlingham and Woldingham.

How Was Your Experience?

It is our constant goal to keep improving and offering the best possible service for our clients. If you have used any of our services previously, we would greatly value any feedback that you could share. Just click on the Google Maps listing below and leave a few words explaining how we did!

Further Information

Footprint Web Design have been at the forefront of web design, development and SEO Sutton services for nearly 20 years. If you are looking for a website that truly represents your business, or advice on how to make your site stand out, then contact us today on 01883 372 488, via our Facebook page or via email at

Currently Browsing: SEO Sutton