If you love the visual side of Social Media, Pinterest could be just for you. Offering the perfect platform to discover new ideas and find inspiration to do the things they love, Pinterest has never been more popular and is showing no signs of slowing down.
If you would like Footprint Web Design to create a Pinterest account for you today, give us a call on Tel. No. 01883 372 488.
How Does Pinterest Work?
Pins are ideas that help you get creative or try something new, whether you’re planning a new holiday or collecting home improvement tips.
Pins are saved to boards, keeping your ideas organised and easy to find. Follow other people or boards that are saving ideas you’re interested in, so you can do even more of what you love.
- Boards – Save Pins to boards to easily organise your ideas. The Pins you save live in the boards you create. Name your boards whatever you want and arrange them in any order you like. Oh! Did we mention that you can add other people to your boards? Friends who save Pins together, stay together!
- Board Sections – Sections are boards within boards and they make your ideas even easier to find and organise. If you have a furniture board imagine creating sections that organise your ideas to different colour, size, or occasion—there are no rules, so get inspired to create!
- Secret Boards – We won’t tell if you won’t! Secret boards are perfect for planning surprises or collecting gift ideas. Only you (and anyone you add to the secret board) can see the Pins saved.
How To Set Up a Personal Profile
You have three choices to sign up — with your Facebook account information, your Twitter account information, or by providing an email address and creating a new Pinterest account.
However you sign up, you’ll want a username. Your Pinterest username must be unique but you can change it later. If you create a new account rather than using Twitter or Facebook, Pinterest will ask you to confirm your email address.
Next, go to your email inbox and look for the confirmation message that Pinterest will have sent you. It should contain a confirmation link that you must click on to go back toand finish signing up.
How To Set Up A Business Profile
Whether you’re an established brand, a non-profit organization, or a blogger, you can join Pinterest for free as a business. You can make a new business profile or convert your current one.
We have two sets of terms—one for people and one for businesses. If you’re using Pinterest for business purposes or as part of how you make a living, you should sign up for a business profile and agree to their Business Terms of Service.
Right now, business and personal profiles have similar features, but business profiles have access to Pinterest Analytics. If you sign up as a business, you will get updates on future products and services we build for businesses as well.
- If you have a personal profile, log out of it
- Go to Pinterest for Business and click Join as a Business
- Fill out details about your business and the person who’ll manage the profile
- Read and accept our Business Terms of Service and click Create Account
If you would like any further information regarding Pinterest and how it can be perfect to help support your business, Footprint Web Design have been at the forefront of web design and Social Media development for nearly 20 years. If you are looking for a website that truly represents your business, or advice on how to make your site stand out, then contact us today on 01883 372 488, or via email at email@example.com.