Would you like to spread the word about your business? Don’t worry, if you are yet to jump onto the Social Media bandwagon, the good news is that it is never too late to get started with an effective strategy designed to promote your business.
No. 1 – It Offers FREE Advertising
The beauty of nearly all social media platforms is that they are free to set up and use. Whilst you can opt for paid options in the future should you wish (such as Facebook post boosts), all of the major Social Media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn offer their standards services for free.
Twitter for example is completely free to use and offers possibly the fastest and most user friendly method of contacting your customers and building up a large number of followers.22
If you have not already created a Social Media presence for your business, there is every chance that you are already lagging behind your competition.
No. 2 – Social Media Offers The Ideal Conduit For Web Traffic
Social Media can be used to drive web traffic to your website.
By targeting the ‘right people’ via your Social Media channels and offering well thought out content, you can drive an audience to your website by encouraging them to visit your website to find out more information.
No. 3 – Social Media Offers The Easiest Possible Way of Sharing Your Content
The figures* below highlight just how significant the reach of Social Media is and there is absolutely no sign of this slowing down at all.
- For context, as of April 2018, total worldwide population is 7.6 billion
- The internet has 4.2 billion users
- There are 3.03 billion active social media users
- On average, people have 5.54 social media accounts
- The average daily time spent on social is 116 minutes a day
- 91% of retail brands use 2 or more social media channels
- 81% of all small and medium businesses use some kind of social platform
- Internet users have an average of 7.6 social media accounts
- Social media users grew by 121 million between Q2 2017 and Q3 2017.
- That works out at a new social media user every 15 seconds.
- Facebook Messenger and Whatsapp handle 60 billion messages a day
If you’d like to speak to us regarding how we can help you to use social media to grow your company, give us a call on 01883 372488 or contact us via Facebook and we’ll be happy to talk you through your options.
Currently Browsing: The Top 3 Reasons Social Media Must Not Be Ignored