With approximately 190 million unique visitors using Twitter every month and 2.1 billion Twitter search engine queries every day*, you would be crazy not to enhance your presence on this hugely popular Social Network.
- 33% of Twitter users follow a brand
- 79% of Twitter users are more likely to recommend brand they follow
- 67% of Twitter users are more likely to buy from brands they follow
- 85% of people say they feel more connected to the business after they follow them
What Are The Keys To Twitter Success?
‘Key’ word research – Identifying the most relevant keywords to your audience will allow you to tap into topics that they are interested in. In addition, content with keywords has a greater chance of capturing their attention and interest.
Keep a watch on terms which are ‘trending’: These terms allow you to capture what is important to users right now!
Craft your tweets carefully. This means that you need to send the right tweet in the right language at the right time. Here are a few things to consider when writing your tweets:
- Twitter engagement for brands is 17% higher on weekends according to Dan Zarrella’s research so make sure you tweet on Saturdays and Sundays.
- When we look at what’s the best time of day to post, re-tweets have been shown to be highest around 5pm. For clicks, the best times seem to be around noon and 6pm.
- Post tweets with image links as they get twice the engagement rate of those without.
- Include links, as tweets that include links are 86% more likely to be re-tweeted.
- Write tweets that have fewer than 100 characters as they get 17% more engagement.
- Make use of hashtags as tweets with hashtags get double the engagement of those without.
- Your tweets are 12 times more likely to be re-tweeted if you ask for it. This rises to 23 time more likely if you use the full word “re-tweet” rather than an abbreviation such as “RT”.
For more on this story please check out the following article – 6 Sites Other Than Google That You Need To Rank On
If you’d like to speak to use regarding how we can help you to use social media channels to grow your company, give us a call on 01883 372488 or contact us via Facebook and we’ll be happy to talk you through your options.
Currently Browsing: Twitter For Business – All You Need To Know!