Currently Seeking: Account/Office Manager
Get paid to be on Facebook all day! Well not quite so simple as that…
We have great relationships with our existing clients and have retained a very solid client base. We pride ourselves on retaining loyalty from our clients and are looking to expand upon this.
Due to expansion we are looking for an ambitious self-motivated person to join our team as an Account/Office Manager.
Working closely with our SEO and web design guys and building and maintaining solid relationships with our clients.
The role will include:
- Managing the office on a day to day basis
- Looking after existing clients
- Working closely with our design team and SEO team
- Managing new jobs/work as it comes in and allocating workload to our staff
- Updating and maintaining our workflow software and keeping clients and staff updated
- Marketing via social media, mailing campaigns and other on-line outlets for Footprint
- Managing social media channels on behalf of clients
- Being able and willing to learn basic aspects of SEO
- Learn how websites work: design, content and SEO value to clients
- Learn how our web servers work and set up and maintain client’s accounts on the servers
- Liaise with all clients via email and telephone
- Work with senior staff members, occasionally visiting clients and attending meetings
- Managing SEO campaigns
- Writing content for websites
- Running reports and metrics for existing client’s SEO campaigns
- Keeping up to date with Social Media changes, learning what impact changes will have to clients
- Taking photos and videos for use on websites/social media (training given)
- Attend external training courses – specifically for social media/SEO
- Implement what you have learned and come up with new ideas yourself
- Help Footprint staff with day to day problem solving
You would need to be:
- Have experience in a fast-paced office environment
- Willing to assist everyone with daily challenges (we are a very busy small company)
- Confident on the telephone and an expert and communicating via email
- Enthusiastic, happy and eager to learn
- We are looking for you to grow and flourish within the company so must be a fast learner and easy/comfortable to adapt to a changing industry
- Clean driving licence and car
You will need to have experience and an understanding of social media, web design and SEO. Training will also be given.
Excellent package inc very good salary and benefits.
This position is a full time position (would consider a parent with children at school so working around school pick-up etc). You will possibly have the option to work remotely too after trial period.
If you are interested and can demonstrate the above please contact us or send your CV to: email@example.com