Currently Seeking: Social Media/SEO Executive
Get paid to be on Facebook all day! Well not quite so simple as that…
We have great relationships with our existing clients and have retained a very solid client base. We pride ourselves on retaining loyalty from our clients and are looking to expand upon this.
Due to expansion we are looking for an ambitious self-motivated person to join our team as a Social Media Executive.
Working closely with our existing team of SEO and web designers and building up solid relationships with our clients.
The role will include:
- Looking after existing clients
- Working closely with our design team and SEO team
- Marketing via social media, mailing campaigns and other on-line outlets
- Being able and willing to learn all aspects of SEO
- Learn how websites work: design, content and SEO value to clients
- Learn how our web servers work and set up and maintain client’s accounts on the servers
- Liaise with clients via email and telephone
- Work with senior staff memebrs visiting clients and attending meetings
- Managing social media channels on behalf of clients
- Managing SEO campaigns
- Managing clients citations (online directory listings)
- Managing e-mail marketing campaigns
- Writing content for websites
- Running reports and metrics for existing client’s SEO campaigns
- Keeping up to date with Social Media changes, learning what impact changes will have to clients
- Taking photos and videos for use on websites/social media (training given)
- Attend external training courses – specifically for social media/SEO
- Implement what you have learned and come up with new ideas yourself
- Help Footprint staff with day to day problem solving
You would need to be:
- Confident on the telephone
- Enthusiastic, happy and eager to learn
- We are looking for you to grow and flourish within the company so must be a fast learner and easy/comfortable to adapt to a changing industry
- Minimum GCSE in English, Maths and a Computer/Digital Course
- Clean driving licence and car
You will need to have experience and an understanding of social media, web design and SEO. Training will also be given.
Excellent package inc very good salary and benefits.
This position is a full time position. You will have the option to work remotely too.
Will consider self-employed individuals or possibly an apprentice position for exceptional people.
If you are interested and can demonstrate the above please contact us or send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org